Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry,Kenny!!!

Yesterday i received a called from Derek..."ah mei,got badminton wor...8-10pm at sri petaling comunity hall...wan arr???"then i'm sure said "yes"lo...y i should say sorry to Kenny???The incident was happened like that...

The beginning of the game was still fun...but after one hour pass by...i partner wif kenny and sherry partner wif derek...so the game started...when our point reached 17-12...of coz my team won la...when Sherry smash the shuttle to me...actually i can serve it...but i miss it...so kenny was beside of me and he run to behind and try to serve it...his whole body fall on the floor and he try to use his hand to support to serve the shuttle...finally he serve it...but his hand was hurt...

I'm so sorry about that...because of my mistakes let u hurt...i'm so sorry....

3 comments: