Monday, September 28, 2009

18/9/2009 - 26/9/2009(2 weeks)

18/9/2009(Friday)
After BA exam, DBU 10 went to Kuchai Lama Shabu Shabu and eat...hav a fun time there...especially my table...almost the whole Shabu can hear our voice...coz my table go me ,siew ying ,ruby and kum ying...one thing dissatisfy was cant kum ying and her dear dear live show lo....haha....then after Shabu...watched movie wif 赐延浩...-end-

20/9/2009-24/9/2009
Singapore trip wif family...very very happy...play until mad alry...do want write so many la...coz too many to write la...hehe...anyway...thx uncle,belanja us to Sentosa...hehe...-end-

25/9/2009(Afternoon)
went to girl girl pub...yer~~~think of it also very 恶心...hehe...i do want go there anymore...really scary...but one thing i one to tell u all is b4 u go this type of pub,plz rmb to bring ur partner go...more safe...-end-

26/9/2009-27/9/2009
Kuantan Trip wif the whole 曾家...haha...
26/9--->my cousin wedding dinner...haha...v hav fun at hotel la for this day...v capture foto...chase around each other...then after dinner time...v locked our room's door and play 猛鬼街...haha...after palyed that game...everyone not dare to sleep....haha...
27/9--->early in the morning,everyone went to Sg.Lembing(林明山)and eat...after breakfast,v go more deeper of Sg Lembing...v went to the muzium...then v walked 吊桥...my cousin sister start screaming b4 she walk that bridge...haiyo...when we walked until halfway...haha...my bad brother and me start disturb the whole 曾家...we start swing the bridge...then u can hear every girl and woman start screaming...haha...after that bridge...we went to Telok Chempedak Beach...v din swim but v walk the bridge beside the beach...that bridge is very stable...but full wif monkey...that is the bridge where me,my bro,all my cousin被猴子追 and 被my dady吓...hehe...coz my daddy purposely hide inside the mountain...haha..after that 惊吓的trip...my grandma start asking y all of us sweating like hell....haha...now she now y la...haha...after that ...v went to makan makan at 1 seafood restoran...then v go back to kl lo...-end-

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment