Monday, July 27, 2009

Come Again~~~

The feeling has come again!!!not the good wan but the sad wan!!!y???I knew he will coming back on september???but y the feeling still coming back???i do want!!!i feel scared to have this feeling!!!

For Canoon Geng, they sure know wat i'm talking about!!!if u noe,plz teach me wat to do!!!dun said prepare tissue for me arr!!!do u think i should go???but his daddy said everyone can go plz go wor!!!anyway???give some suggestion la...Canoon Geng!!!

To Somebody:
Thanks for your take CARE along this few weeks!!!when i have problem in my homework,u still can help although u r not study b4!!!erm!!!one more thing is thx for all your present!!!and espeacially the T-shirt!!!i will keep it!!!and c u on september lar!!!although v will meet each other using webcame!!!hehe!!!Dun miss me or!!!haha!!!
From:Somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment