Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Miss

erm...actually i'm miss u...when i saw yat lee's phone have faizal msg...i will be jealous...y???coz the one that i miss a lot cant msg me...i miss when he was in kl and he always msg me....i miss that time...y?y?y?

although we are meeting each other on the net...but feel that still have something that missing between me and him???may b the reality feeling...i dunnoe la...watever la...

anyway...plz dun worry about me...everytime u ask...i sure answer you ...but actually i miss u a lot...who's know my feeling???suffering now!!!

hope that he wont see my blog...coz i do want him to worry about me...When in the airport that time...his face alry show that he is worrying about me alry...so...i must dai go luai alry...do want him to worry about me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment