Friday, May 15, 2009

Dylan Chee

When i saw Alvin's comment,i'm so surprise!!!But for somebody that not Canoon Geng and do not know who is dylan,keep asking me:"who is dylan???huh???who is that???tell me la..."Ok now...i'm going to tell u who is dylan...(wennie,listen la...dun ask me again...especially in front of my parents ok??it is so paiseh le...!!!)erm...wennie is my cousin la...hehe...

Now,as Alvin's comment,Dylan is my ex...erm...i know him because he is my daddy business partner...Uncle Chee's son...he is a ABC(Banana la)...he dunnoe chinese at all...but he know how to write his chinese name...he is elder than me 2 years...study at Taylor Business School...erm...he is a handsome and friendly guy...I dated with him when i'm in Form Four(1/2/2006)...he and i dated together almost one and the half year...erm...we break at 11/8/2007...because he have to fly to Australia to continue his study...I'm still remember the day before he leave..Canoon geng held a farewell party at church...walao...that's the most sad sad sad day for him and me...is just like a needle that directly inject into my heart...when he reached the day he wanted to leave,at airport...i didn't follow Canoon geng go(this was Dylan's decision)...before the aeroplane take off...he sent 1 msg to me..

"Dear,i'm leaving now...i know u r sad...as well as me...i will be back...so...u can choose to forget me...but i will not forget you...when i'm leaving this period,if have some guy want to chase you...please dun feel scared to accept them...i dunnoe when i'm will be coming to KL...so...all the best...i'm here to guard u,protect u,and love u...so dun be sad...we still can meet each other at MSN rite...???ok now...i have to go now...anything jz email me ok...dun cry la...bye...reached Australia i will call u...smile...bye bye..."

Why i'm still remember this msg coz i type it down and save at my back-up...Anyway...although he had leaved for more than one year...but i'm still remember the day and the day that both of us got together...all those sweet memory are all keep inside my deep deep heart...that's y now...i dun have bf lo...haha...jz kidding la...

Actually i wan to say thank you to Alvin...coz he post the comment that make my cousin keep asking...if my cousin not keep asking of it...i will not post this here...after i had post this...i can feel that my mind is relax and lighter...so...i can conclude one thing is...blog can make us to type something out that we really keep it in our deep heart...

so now...i have a question...Alvin???Dylan coming back meh???Yesterday i'm chatting with him...he din mention ler...???hehe...so,wennie...now you noe everything that you wanted to know...so please do not ask this in front of ur aunt and uncle(my parents)..ok...???

1 comment: