Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Walao...this week my time fully booked...hahahaha...

Monday - Seremban Club(E & J Trip)
(I arrived at 10pm...hehe...sorry lo...)

Tuesday - Seremban Club(E & J Trip)

Wednesday - Seremban Club(E & J Trip)

Thursday - Kuantan Trip(Family Trip)

Friday - Kuantan Trip(Family Trip)

erm...wennie...i know la...i will post it soon coz now i'm using my laptop...this laptop do not have his foto la...nx time i do wan play with you alry...played wif u twice...also losse twice...haiz...but anyway...i will do what i promise to you...

and...Darenn, i received yr misscall msg...i knew u cant called me...sorry la...coz got some line problem at seremban here...sorry...i will try to call you...really sorry...!!!!

Lastly Alvin...please do not release any information and foto that regarding me and dylan to anyone...please do not breake Canoon Rules & Regulation arr...

No comments:

Post a Comment