Friday, May 29, 2009

First week Lecture

The first week of the lecture just gone easily!!!erm...for me,all the lecturer are quite ok but except business accounting...y?haha...coz when she conduct the first lecture with us...she had called my name???i dunnoe y my name been called!!!Is my name special or what???haha...when she's calling,i am so paiseh and i din raise up my hand...haha...anyway,this is not her problem!!!is my problem...coz of my bad luck lo!!!hehe...the main problem is she does not has the power to control the whole DBU...she just let the student to talk, talk and talk...and she just continue to teach,teach,and teach...haha..

and one thing i'm gonna to say is
ngai hong,jack!thx two of you because bringing too much of fun to DBU 10...i hope that two of u will not forget all your frenz in DBU 10...so,GAMBATEH!!!friendship forever ya...

Private msg to ngai hong:
Ngai hong,u had been my classmate for 3 years...if include form 2,is 4 years alry...so...the friendship amongst us is important to me...i'm still remember you were protecting me when we took LRT that time...coz i'm short,u scared that i will be lost...haha...anyway...study harder!i know that u can do it...i give my best wishes to you...hope that you can be happy without my "hahahaha"and...remember?what's the difference between stupid janice and janice stupid...hahahahaha...hey...that not me ok???that's janice not janis....haha...

erm...sorry la,wennie...i cant post the chatting here right now coz i din chat with him for about 2 days...because of my buziness...haha...anyway...hope that i can post the chatting to the next post...so...wait lar...sabar yer!!!haha...i will do what i promise to u lar...fong sam la...

P/S:I'm chatting with him right now...haha...if in the chatting,there is no any secret,i will post it la...k??

No comments:

Post a Comment